Pages

My life is run by FOOD!

Ok, for those who dont know, in the Mormon religion you dont purchase anything on sundays. You dont go shopping, you dont go to the movies, some dont even clean or work out. I was always raised that you dont buy food on sundays. Unless you were starving and had nothing else that is.

Well, today I wanted Wendys sooo bad! I felt like a heroin addict! I tried almost everything I had in my cubord but nothing was what I wanted!

My life is run by FOOD!

No I havnt gone to Wendys yet. But I intend to be there at midnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does sound good! I Love the Frosties with fries and you dip the fries in the frostie!! YUMMM!!!!

Anonymous said...

I Love this Blog! What an Awesome Idea Melissa! I love you! We need to hang out this week!

Post a Comment