Pages

In the Beginning... I guess :)

As I sit hear, eating a chicken eggroll from panda express, I ponder on what drove me to this. I dont mean what drove me to eating the eggroll, I know that already. What I mean is I wonder what drove me to start a blog and think that its possible someone out there is interested in what a fat mormon girl would have to say.

FIRST OFF!

Dont get all defensive or offensive that I refer to myself as fat. It is a title I am choosing and not in a derogative way at all. Imp using it just as a term of phrase.

I did consider using the title "Single Mormon Girl" but there are a LOT of us. Single mormon women are a dime a dozen around here. A sad but true fact. Although, unlike most of the single mormon woman, I choose (or try to choose) not to sit on that fact. Actually I was just thinking today that I was glad to be single merely because its nice to be able to spend a Saturday like this one doing whatever I want whenever I want.

I often go see a movie at this cheap new release theater every Saturday. And dont ask me where it is cause I wont tell you. Lets just say its cheap because they play about a billion commercial and previews before it even starts.

NEways.

I went to see this movie and was like, "You know, if I had kids and a husband, I probably wouldnt be able to go see this at four in the afternoon on a saturday.... hm."

It was a nice thought. Kind of like a breath of fresh air. OH! And ALSO I dont have to worry about censoring stuff. I can say and watch and do whatever I want without being observed with little eyes and ears.

I work at a day care, and the other day they said that some kids this once time were reenacting a sex scene with some dolls because of a movie their parents were watching the night before. CREEPY! Who lets their kids see that kind of stuff?!

NE WAAAAAYS....>

I have a problem with getting off track sometimes. Sorry.
Where was I?

Yes. I am a fat mormon SINGLE girl, and I’m trying to just live my life that way. If you are interested in my life or what I have to say then feel free to read on. If not well, then dont. *shrugs* It sort of makes all the same to me.... I’m still gonna blog (probably) and eat chinese food.... (probably).

THE YUMMY END!

1 comments:

Calista said...

Um. I love you.

Post a Comment