Pages

Why i'm doing this and my opinion of the latest chick flick.

Alright. So I decided if I was gonna go all the way with this blog thing then i'd better make it look good atleast, so about an hour and a half ago I got to work on trying to fancify (no its not a real word, its a MADE UP word. Deal with it.) my blog.

I gave up when I realized i'm not really gonna find an icon that works for what i'm talking about here, so I gave up. I'll draw something later.

SPEAKING OF LATER..

I'm a procrastinator, and i'll openly admit it. It takes me forever to get almost anything done. I think my boss at work is starting to loose her mind with the papers i'm supposed to make. Plays for the kids, music program, ect ect. *sigh*

I dont know where I was going with that. I guess it was a warning in its own way.

Why I decided to start this blog, let me tell you.

The movie (one of many) i've been looking forward to I finally saw today. You may know of it as the movie "He's just not that into you." I know it as the movie that stole the title "He's just not that into you."

I loved the book, I read it when I was twelve and it opened my mind to guys (not all the way but enough.) And after I saw the movie and found myself to be thoroughly disappointed with it, I went and bought it again to prove to myself that I did like it.

(I also bought a book called "How to make people fall in love with you in 90 seconds or less." but thats beside the point.)

NEways!

First of all, the girl who was supposed to be the one that considered herself "undatable" was totally cute! I hate how unrealistic movies can be! Its like they're trying to say, "Even the imperfect are perfect in our world of perfection!"

It's a LIE! And its mean! I'd like one time to see someone on the big screen that has a little bit of chubby on them, or maybe a big nose? I know these people exist! They're on What not to wear! Why cant they take those kind of actors and put them on the big screen?

Probably because no one would like it. Probably not even me.

For example:

My family and I went to Disney world last summer, and while there we saw a lot of their little "shows" most of which were quite painful. I know i'm not really but I consider myself a bit of an expert on live performance and i've got to say the stuff at Disneyland is really sad. Granted its geared to kids, but even so.

NEWAYS!

We saw a Beauty and the Beast show and managed to elbow into the crowd to get close up seats, and the Belle had a big nose! Like, with a bump on the bridge of it and everything. But the worst thing was the fact that she'd put brown smudges on either side of it in an attempt to make it look smaller.

I wanted to be like, "Oh sweetie no... no...."

So I guess i'm kind of as shallow as everyone else in the end. But yeah, that movie still didnt make me feel the way the book did. I'd like to think in the end, the reason im single is because its HIS fault!

He can chase me, and i'll just work on me and being cute. If anyone agrees let me know. If not, then I dont wanna know because I dont care. I'm not doing this to hear rubbish!

Ha ha! I said rubbish!

So yeah. Didnt like the movie, love the book and yes I do intend to try and make someone fall inlove with in 90 seconds and yes I DO have someone in mind.

I wont tell you who though. Not yet. Maybe next blog.

NNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEways.

The HYPOCRITICAL end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment