Pages

Frusteration is mine. DONT JUDGE ME!

Alright. This is going to sound so lame and probably really lower your opinion of me, but my friends talked me into it. I ended up going with them to see the movie Last House on the Left.

There are many excuses I have, but in realty they are all lame. I caved into peer pressure and actually all I ended up loosing was the eight fifty it cost to get in since I put in my ear phones and watched mamma mia on my ipod the whole time.

So with that said, i'll move on to what frustrates me.

The maleness in my life, mainly the guys I am interested in. I'm reading this book thats supposed to help me figure out how to find someone that will love me, but so far its only in the set up part. I've yet to actually get someone to ask me out.

Speaking of asking me out, theres a new development with Goatee and no Goatee. Turns out he IS the same guy! I learned this because I got a list of name and faces in the ward, and I knew Goatees name, but he had the exact same name that went with the face of no Goatee. So either they have the same first name, or they're the same guy.

In which case, I have no idea what to do because I have STILL yet to even say Hi to either of them... well... him... and yeah. He's very cute and im very shy...

NEWAYS

I've also joined an online dating site for lds singles and pretty much its turning out to be a big waste of money. I've only had 3 guys interested in me. One who greeted me with the phrase, "Hey baby! I like big girls, just how big are you sweetheart?" another that started with, "Me so horney..." and finally the last one who seemed like he'd be normal until he suddenly blurted, "you're hot!" and when I didnt know how to respond to that, he accused me of having a problem with him because he's in a wheelchair.

*sigh* I really just dont understand it. I dont understand whats wrong with me, or whats wrong with the world. I'm trying to figure out how to present my best self, but its just so hard.

The Frusterating End

0 comments:

Post a Comment