Pages

Ok! You've asked for it!

Alright maybe not. But a few people wondered if I was ever going to post another blog and I keep telling them the reason I havnt blogged for a bit is because I want this to be a happy blog and not one where I just whine about life, and pretty much all i've had lately is stuff to whine about. This the lack of posted.

Things are looking up though....

I'VE BEEN LOOKING THE LANDSCAPE OVERRRRR!
AND ITS COVERED IN FOUR LEEEEEEAF CLOVER!!!!

Sorry. i've had that song on my mind a lot lately. Actually i've had a lot of songs on my mind. Singings pretty much been the theme of my life lately even though I had to quite my singing lessons because I simply couldnt afford it. :'(

But! You're truly is a trooper and will prevail!.... (Prevale?)

Anyways.

My little sisters getting married. And a lot of people want to know how I feel about it. Well let me ask you this. If you were a fat mormon girl who hasnt had a date in over a year and a half, you work with little kids all day that you'd give you life for even though they give you pains as painful as a grape shoved up your nose and into your brain, and then go home only to find that said jobs made you forget you have a person life and things that need to be cleaned never get cleaned, and then out of NO WHERE your younger sister gets married to someone older than you are...

I started rambling... OH MY GOSH! I STARTED WHINEING!

XXXXXMaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagic XXXXXXXXXXXXXMAAAAAAGICXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ok.

Those Magic X's should make it...um... better. No whineing. I refuse to be a whiner on here. I do enough of that in real life.

Where was I?

Anyways.

My little sisters getting married.

The WHINELESS End.

2 comments:

Condie Family said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad I have found you. You have no idea how many times I think about the fun we had in high school. I really do miss you and the way you made me laugh. Hey, I even miss your Johnny Depp doll you slept with as we shared a bed in NYC! Ha ha. Keep me posted on your life...even though i can just probably read this amazing blog.

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

The best way to find the right guy for you is to hang out with a bunch of returned missionaries who are looking to get married and start families. Hello?!?!

Post a Comment