Pages

Notice the word Diet has the word "Die" in it!

That title actually has nothing to do with this blog. Its just something I wanted to point out.

Anyway.

So while my life has been crashing done on me in one mess after another, and no one seems to know what to do with me anymore, including myself, I had a very interesting Epiphany the other day.

I was at the movies with a dear little boy that I love watching the movie "Monsters Vs. Aliens." during which I got a text from a coworked of mine saying that i'd forgotten to fill out part of my time sheet and would end up only getting paid for four days instead of five. I wanted to explode in rage and frusteration. But I couldnt because I had a minor with me and I was in a public place watching a movie with people who would be unhappy if I used some of the choice words I had in mind.

So I didnt. And went on to watch the kids movie. I usually dont care much for kids movies. The last one I really liked was Kung Fu Panda and thats because well... it was a panda doing Kung fu! Pretty awsome!

NEWAY

This particular movie was cute, not my favorite, but there was a part that did make me laugh. I dont know why. Maybe it was because of all my pent up stress, but I still smile when I think about it.

If you havnt seen this movie, there's this blue blob guy named Bob. And he doesnt have a brain and he's not smart or anything. But I grew to identify. Maybe it was the blob part. Maybe it was the lack of brain. In any case. I really liked Bob.

Theres this point towards the end of the movie, where the Monsters are in a really bad spot and their in this alien ship and everythings exploding around them and it looks like they're gonna die, and the other two "smarter" monsters are telling each other how they've enjoyed working with eachother and what not, thinking they're gonna die. And Bob looks at them all wide eyed and innocent and says, "And i'll see you two tomorrow... for lunch."

And I laughed so hard I think I scared the little kid sitting next to me.

I dont know why, but it really made me think. I wish I was like that blue guy. Ya know? I wish even everythings crashing down around me, i'm oblivious to it and I just casually look towards the future. I dont know if its the best idea in the world, but I want to try and be more like that. I need to stop worrying so much, and just do what I do. Things will work out, or if they dont, at least i'll see you guys tomorrow... for lunch.

The BOB End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment