Pages

Wow... okay.

So I guess I struck a nerve with some people from my date post. For the record, the name in the story is changed and all events in it are really what happened. Sorry but its reality. If you've got a problem with that then feel free to post whatever crap you want in the comments. I dont really care. If this blog gets read or not, isnt the point for me. Just think about that fact that what you say could make you look really really stupid when you dont mean to ;)

(Just giving ya a little warning to those who know who they are.)

NEWAYS,

On a happier note. I have a new man in my life. Actually i've had him in my live for about two months now. If you know me you probably already know this, but we are very happy together and are looking forward to Dec. 11

All are invited :)

Lol j/k! No we're not getting married.... not yet anyway ;)

ANYWAYS

The "Happy" ending.

1 comments:

Kat Dahl said...

Well, I'd say that I know you, but I haven't really talked with you for a while. It's so fun to have a special someone, isn't it? So, even if it ends up not really going anywhere, congratulations on finding someone that you were happy with once upon a time! And if it DOES go somewhere...well...then there will be many more congratulations going around and much more exciting and even mushy things to say about it! :-)

Post a Comment